Recent Before & After Photos

Grease Fire causes damage in Bowling Green


The kitchen in this Bowling Green, KY home was damaged due to a grease fire. The entire house was affected with smoke and odor before the fire was put out. Our ... READ MORE



Leaky water pipe inside wall causes mold


The wall in this Living Room in this Bowling Green, KY was starting to mold due to a leak in the water line from the kitchen. The flooring and drywall as well a... READ MORE



Church Flood in Bowling Green, KY


The mechanical room in this local Church was very wet after a pipe busted in the ceiling. SERVPRO of Warren County was on the way as soon as the call was receiv... READ MORE



Torrential Rains cause flooding in St. Louis


Several days of non stop rain caused levy's to break and storm drains to over flow in St. Louis, Missouri. This caused several homes to have flooded basements a... READ MORE



Storm causes flooding in St. Louis


The basement of this St. Louis, Missouri home was flooded after several day of torrential rain had caused the storm drains to back up. SERVPRO of Warren Co... READ MORE



Flooded home in Warren County


When this Warren County Homeowner returned from a 2 week vacation they had several rooms flooded from a leak under the sink. When we arrived we started extracti... READ MORE



Aquarium Leak in Bowling Green


The Aquarium in this Bowling Green, KY had a seal break causing it to leak and flood several rooms while the homeowers were on vacation. SERVPRO of Warren Count... READ MORE



Flood in Warren County Business


The hallway and offices in this local office was flooded when a pipe leaked. SERVPRO of Warren County was on the job within an hour of receiving the call. We we... READ MORE



House Fire


The ceiling and walls in this home were heavily affected by a fire. SERVPRO of Warren County was able to get on site and begin work as soon as the fire departme... READ MORE



Moldy Baby Nursery


The wall in this Warren County bedroom had mold growth beneath the Wallpaper. The homeowner was remodeling the room for their newest family member when they fou... READ MORE