Moldy Lake Home
The walls and floor in this Lake Home are covered in mold due to high humidity. The home has been sitting empty for several months and the temperature wasn't controlled, therefore, mold has begun to take over. If let unchecked it only takes 72 hours for mold to begin to grow and it will quickly take over. SERVPRO of Warren County was able to clean up, sand and seal the walls in order to rid the homeowners of this nasty fungus! Of course there were cabinets and some flooring that had to be pulled out and replaced, but the foundation was still good and the home was able to be put back "Like it never even happened."
This family will be able to make future memories in their Lake home thanks to team SERVPRO.