Grease Fire in Bowling Green, KY
This kitchen had severe smoke damage from a grease fire. The resident stepped away for just a moment and the fire erupted causing soot and grease to splatter all over the kitchen cabinets, ceiling and floor. Fortunately they were able to get it put out very quickly to prevent more extensive damage. You can see the soot and grease in the before picture on all of the contents and counter top. After our Warren County SERVPRO did their magic you can see in the after photo that the mess is all cleaned up and it is sparkling like a new kitchen.